Check these words of affirmation for friends that can help you be proud and happy with your friends.
“A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out.”
Friends have a very special place in our life. The things that we don’t share with our parents and siblings, we share them with friends. Friends are companions of your good times and partners in your crimes. They hide many of your secrets in their hearts and you have their secrets.
You make so many friends in your life. But some are very close. You have a special place for them in your heart. These are the ones who share your happiness. They stand with you in your hard times, through thick and thin.
As you grow up you might not see them very often. You might be far apart you might get time to talk to them occasionally but within your heart, you remember the glorious time spent together.
The best of friends are the source of strength and support when life is just giving you hard time. If you aren’t great at expressing your feelings, words of affirmation are the right thing to make your friend feel special. And let them know how much you love them and how much they mean to you.
In this article, we will discuss words of affirmation for a friend that will satisfy the need in almost every situation.
- I am proud of you and our friendship.
- I just want you to know that whatever you have done for me is highly appreciated.
- You are unique, you are amazing and you are talented.
- I am so lucky to have you in my life.
- I wish I could show you how much you mean to me.
- You have always been my greatest support in my hard times. And I will never forget that.
- You have always fought for me.
- You have always protected me.
- You have always given me sincere advice.
- Your friendship refreshes my soul.
- Good friends are hard to find especially in this fake world. I am so lucky that I found you.
- You are the greatest blessing that God has given me.
- You are a true fighter.
- I remember the good days that we spent together. The laughter we shared the things we did together.
- Whenever I faced a problem the first person I found standing with me was you.
- You have always taught me good things.
- You have always protected me from the evil company around me.
- Some people tried to distract me but it was you who brought me to the right path again.
- You are the only person I can rely on.
- I trust you completely.
- You have always spoken the truth. I misunderstood you a couple of times but then I realized that you were right.
- I know that you are the only person with whom I can talk about anything, anytime without any hesitation.
- You have a very special place in my heart and my life.
- I know that you are a struggler, never give up on your dreams.
- I pray to God to grant you everything that you desire.
- I wish you all the happiness and success in the world.
- I pray that all your wishes come true.
- God knew how lonely I was so he sent you in my life.
- We both share a very deep connection.
- I feel very safe and comfortable in your company.
- In my circle of friends, you are a gem.
- I respect the way you are. I respect your values.
- You are very important to me and I don’t want to lose you.
- I feel attracted to you.
- I love the way you explain difficult things to me. And I enjoy it too.
- I want you to know that I am always there for you.
- I will not allow any misunderstanding to come between us.
- You have given me so much without asking anything in return.
- I have complete confidence in you.
- You know all my weaknesses but never told them to anyone.
- When I first met you, I honestly didn’t know that you are going to become a really important part of my life.
- Thank you for making me laugh when I didn’t even want to smile.
- Thanks for always being there for me. I am grateful.
- Your friendship means so much to me.
- I can’t think of living without you.
- I know that your future is bright; I just want to see you shine like a star.
- You can do anything and I believe in you.
- God is greater than anyone of us. Trust in him and He is always ready to solve our problems.
- Always look beyond your pains, see what is in store for you. May you have brighter days ahead.
Conclusion: Words of Affirmation for Friends
Positive words of affirmations will let your friend know how much you love them and how much they mean to you. You can send them through text messages, email, or can write your favorite affirmations on cards. You can also tag them on Facebook. Trust me your friend will feel pleased and honored.
If you wanna learn more about the power of manifestation in just 15 minutes per day, click here.