These are my favorite thankful affirmations that I use myself on a daily bases. You can achieve great things in life when you are a little bit more thankful.
“Acknowledging the good that you already have in your life is the foundation for all abundance”
If you see at your surroundings, you will notice that you are blessed with so many things. The air that you breathe in, a house to live in, a variety of food that you enjoy daily, a loving and caring family, friends that love you, and last but not least the peaceful sleep that you enjoy at night.
Take a moment out and think, when was the last time you were thankful for all the above-mentioned blessings? We are so much occupied in our daily busy schedules that we don’t even acknowledge the things that we are blessed with. We always think about the things that we want in our lives but have we ever thought that what we already have?
Gratitude or being thankful is a unique emotion. It helps to bring back the feeling of happiness and joy. When you start being thankful, it gives you the feeling of contentment.
We are always caught up in negative things in life because we always look at and admire the people who have better jobs, better careers, better cars, and better houses than we have. This is the reason that our mind is always stressed. If we start looking at the ones who are below us, we will start realizing that we living a life that is far better than so many others around us.
“All that glitters is not gold”
This quote tells us the harsh reality of life. Sadly today we all are attracted by the outer sparkle and shine. All of us are living a false life that portrays a false image of what we are. As we have to post everything on Facebook and Instagram, our lives have become more like a perfect movies than reality.
Thankful affirmations are not just statements, these are constant reminders to tell you how blessed you are. This will have a positive influence on your life and mind. Boost your self-esteem, and help you get rid of anxiety and depression. You will start to feel happy and optimistic. When you will appreciate everything good then you will be optimistic that better will come to you.
Thankful affirmations are stated as under. You can pick the ones that are best for you. Repeat them to yourself at regular intervals to see the results.
17 Thankful Affirmations:
- I am thankful to God for the life he has blessed me with.
- Every day I become more thankful to God for all the blessings he has given me. My ideal job, my family, my house, the food that I eat, and the freedom that I enjoy.
- I appreciate everything that I have in my life.
- I am thankful that every day a new door of opportunities is open for me to explore.
- I am thankful that I have a perfect body.
- I am thankful that I have complete body parts, I am not handicapped. I have a beautiful face. All my senses are perfect. I have hands to work and legs to move around.
- I am thankful that I have a job with which I can earn my living.
- I am thankful that I have a loving and supportive family, they love me unconditionally. I can rely on them.
- I am thankful to all the people who have been there for me in thick and thin.
- I am thankful for the strength that helps me to stay calm in difficult situations.
- I am thankful that I can dream big and struggle to achieve my goals.
- I am thankful that God has allowed me to do something good for the ones who cannot afford a wealthy life.
- I am thankful that I can see the beauty of the universe.
- There are times when things are not in my favor, I am thankful that I still manage to come out of that dark zone.
- I am thankful that I am capable of giving and receiving.
- I am thankful for the unconditional support of my friends.
- I am thankful that every morning I wake up to see a new morning. And every night I have a good sleep.
Conclusion: Thankful Affirmations
Life is not easy. Each one of us is busy running behind the things that we don’t have. But none of us has ever thought about the blessings that we already have.
Life will be more beautiful if we start appreciating the things we already have, thus making ourselves more thankful to God. And also the people who are always there for us. Thankful affirmations are not just statements; these are reminders that we are blessed.
If you wanna manifest the life of your dreams in just 15 minutes per day, click here.