These affirmations for grief can help you move on from any hard or stressful events that you experienced recently in your life.
“Grief is like an ocean it comes in waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is, learn to swim.”
Losing a loved one is one of the hardest and most stressful events that you can experience in your life. How you deal with this loss, varies from person to person. Some people are strong enough to heal over time. They take it as a will of God. As every human has to leave the world one day.
For others, it’s hard to realize the fact that they have someone they loved so much. They take it so much onto their heart and mind that they become ill. Most people end up being a patient of depression.
In such a condition you need help to come out of this phase. Positive affirmations for grief are the short yet powerful statements that you repeat to yourself when you need a mental and emotional boost. These affirmations help you make a positive mindset so that you can come out of grief and loss.
Positive affirmations of grief can be repeated throughout the day to help you cope up with your sorrow. You need to pick the ones that you like the most. Try the ones that are short so that you can memorize them easily.
You can make small sticky notes of these statements and stick them to the places where you can find them when you want to read them. You can stick them on your mirror or any place where you spend most of your time. You can also record them in your voice on your mobile and can listen to them while driving to the office or while going for a walk.
48 Affirmations for Grief:
- The road to healing is not easy, but I allow myself to heal.
- I explore the new life that I have with hope.
- I heal and grow as I move on.
- I’ve been in darkness but now I have realized that there is so much sunshine around me.
- I’ve survived the worst scenarios in life. I will get out of this phase too.
- I am not alone. I have got the support of all those who love me unconditionally.
- It hurts them when they see me like that. I will fight this just because of my loved ones.
- I choose to follow the path that makes me feel alive.
- I choose to live my life to the full because it is beautiful.
- I release the stress and tension in my body and relax.
- The memories of my loved ones give me comfort.
- The pain I am experiencing now is temporary, it will end soon.
- I feel happy and hopeful today.
- I give myself the time and space to heal up from this grief.
- As I release all the negative energy, my heart feels lighter.
- It’s okay that I need some time to heal up. I will feel better soon.
- From now onwards I am my priority. I will take care of myself because life is precious.
- I am at peace with myself and with others around me.
- I choose to heal my hurt spirit.
- I’m not going to hold back. I am going to move forward.
- I can still see the love in the world.
- I’m getting rid of my sorrow and grief.
- The universe helps me in my healing. It lifts me, supports me, and guides me.
- It’s okay if I need help. I am not ashamed of asking.
- God has blessed me in so many ways. Instead of being thankful for the blessing, I end up being alone and sad.
- I will give my life a new start.
- I am so lucky to be blessed in so many ways.
- I might not be the same person again, but time will heal my wounds.
- People say that things will be the same again, I believe them.
- The one who is gone cannot come back and I cannot spend my life like this. I will have to change for myself.
- I will try to become a better version of what I was before.
- I need to love and to be loved.
- Today I chose to take a step ahead.
- I will now count my blessings and will not mourn my loss.
- Every living thing has to die someday. One day I will also die. It is better to live the remaining days of my life and enjoy them with my loved ones.
- I believe that my loved ones are at a better place in heaven. This gives my heart relief.
- I have no control over God’s will. He takes things from us and replaces them with other things.
- I will no longer think about the things that are not in my control.
- I believe that God has created me for a reason. I have to play my part on earth.
- I want to cherish each moment. I want to make memories; this time will not last forever.
- The pain that I am experiencing will heal with time.
- My heart has the power to mend itself.
- My pain reminds me that I am a human being. I am alive. I have feelings and emotions.
- Suffering is a part of life, and almost everyone alive has suffered.
- I am learning to forgive others who have caused me harm.
- I allow myself to move past my grief instead of feeling as if I must grieve for the rest of my life.
- I should try new things to keep myself busy. In this way, I won’t have to think about anything negative.
- I will set new goals for myself and try to accomplish them.
Conclusion: Affirmations for Grief
Positive affirmations for grief help you cope with grief and get you through even through the darkest of days. Dealing with your grief and loss is a natural part of life. Almost everyone will experience it at least once in their life. These affirmations offer comfort as you go through your grief process.
If you wanna get help with some manifestation just for 15 minutes per day, click here.