These are the best affirmations for difficult times. Everyone struggles in this life, at the end of the day it is all how you deal with it.
“When you face difficult times, know that the challenges are not sent to destroy you. They’re sent to promote, increase, and strengthen you.”
Life is not a bed of roses. There are times when you are happy, joyful, and successful. On the other hand, there are times when things are not working as you want them to be. You are sad, stressed, and disappointed. The loss of a dear one, relationship problems, financial issues, health issues is some of the problems that you face at one time or another.
All humans are not alike. Some people are very strong, courageous, and brave. They have strong minds too. They are able to fight in any situation bravely. On the other hand, there are people who are weak and lack courage. They do not have the power to fight with the negative circumstances. They have weak minds so they either avoid the situation or take it on their nerves. As a result, they become patients of stress, anxiety, and depression.
If you think you will realize that the root causes of all evils are the negative thoughts that bother our minds throughout the day. These negative thoughts are so intense that over time you start to believe that nothing good can happen to you. You find negativity in everything around you. You become a pessimist.
Studies have proven the effectiveness of positive affirmations. Along with medicine, positive affirmations are used to treat the issues related to the mind. These affirmations train the mind to think positively.
Positive affirmations for difficult times are statements that help you cope up with the ups and downs of life. They are helpful in times of stress and uncertainty. When you start repeating these affirmations at regular intervals, you feel that you are coming out of the dark shadows and entering into the phase of sunlight.
You should select the affirmations that touch your heart. The ones in which you truly believe in. it is important that you understand the meaning as well.
26 Affirmations for difficult times:
1. Hard times are a part of life. They are also temporary, this time will end soon.
2. Life throws challenges to us, we are here to fight with them.
3. Hard time will last forever.
4. I am a warrior.
5. I have the courage to fight the challenges that life throws at me.
6. I know most people disagree with me; I am not here to do what people want me to do.
7. This is my life and I will spend it the way I want to. No one should interfere in my matters.
8. I am not afraid of failure; I know failures teach us lessons. These lessons show us the road to success.
9. I am not perfect, yet I will try my best to do what I can. And I will put my whole effort into it.
10. These problems, anxiety, stress all these things are temporary, they will not last forever. A few years will pass and I won’t even remember this time.
11. I am much stronger than I think. These problems cannot shake my confidence.
12. Although some of my emotions are really strong, I am able to overcome them successfully.
13. I will no longer blame other people and circumstances for what is going on in my life.
14. No, onwards I take full control of my life. I am responsible for how I think, feel, and behave.
15. Life has tried to knock me down so many times before, but with my strong willpower I stood up to fight again. I will do it this time too.
16. I choose to be optimistic.
17. When times are hard, I need to take extra care of myself.
18. I need to be physically and emotionally healthy so that I can fight in any situation.
19. Time is hard, this will not last for long. I will be able to get through this with my strength.
20. I will not think about the situations that I cannot control, I will focus on what I can do.
21. I know things are going the way I wanted them to. But still, I have a lot more things to be grateful for.
22. My stress and worry will not change the situation, I need to calm down so that I can handle the situation in a better way.
23. When I am afraid and powerless, I pray to God for strength and guidance.
24. I am strong still my body and mind need rest.
25. I am struggling hard to make a difference in my life.
26. The challenges I am facing will give me energy and purpose.
Conclusion: Affirmations for difficult times
Positive affirmation for difficult times helps you change your life. Most importantly they help you obtain mental strength. They help you fight difficult times with courage. Repeat them at regular intervals; they are the key to getting through tough times.
If you wanna attract more money and wealth with manifestation, click here.