These are some of the best Sunday affirmations to make your Sundays more productive and filled with happiness and joy. I have some affirmations for you that will help you to feel that and make yourself productive on Sundays.
Science says that if you repeat some words and line daily, then it takes you 40 days to absorb these words and make them usable in your life. You cannot deny the importance of Sundays in your life because it is the best break that you can take. In this break, you have to keep yourself on a single and straight path.
So, I am going to show some strong and positive affirmations for Sundays. These will help you to train your mind and soul the way you want to. These will help you to make your plans according to your will and give your best even on Sundays.
37 strong and positive affirmations for Sunday:
Here is a list for you that has all the affirmations that you need:
- I am charging myself for the next coming week this Sunday.
- I am so grateful for the perfect week that I have spent.
- I am so worthy to make my every Sunday so productive.
- I am so worthy so that I am preparing myself for the happiest and great upcoming week.
- I am so worthy to live and plan all my dreams on Sundays.
- I am so grateful for having all the potential to think good about myself.
- I am looking at Sundays as the best part of the week because I make many new plans.
- I am taking good care of myself on Sundays.
- I am letting go of all the negative things that can affect my Sundays.
- I am so grateful because Sundays are giving me positive hope for the next week.
- I am so worthy because I am earning relaxation on Sundays.
- Sundays are the best for me because I always think good about it.
- The more I am thinking good about myself, the more I am making my Sundays productive.
- Nature and the world are giving me positive hope and signs for Sundays.
- I am so worthy to make my connection strong with my higher self on Sundays.
- I am working for all the good and positive things on my Sundays.
- Sundays are the source of excitement and joy for me.
- I am always working on Sundays to achieve all my dreams and goals.
- I am always using Sundays to complete all my hobbies and make them strong.
- I am so worthy so that I am utilizing most of my time on Sundays.
- I am so grateful because Sundays are always creating a new path for me towards my success.
- I am always focusing on Sundays and making myself feel good.
- I am always enjoying ME time on Sundays.
- I am so grateful for the perfect evenings on Sundays so that I meet my family.
- I am always waiting for Sundays to make new plans and decisions for the rest of the week.
- I am always using my Sundays to connect myself with the spiritual roots.
- The more I think good about Sundays, the better I utilize them to get my goals.
- I am so worthy so that I always pray to God for the upcoming week.
- I am nourishing myself and giving all the things that I want to myself on Sundays.
- I am always evaluating the progress I do all week on Sunday.
- I am letting go of all the regrets of all my past week on Sunday.
- My mind, soul, and arms are open to accepting all the changes on Sunday.
- I am so grateful because Sunday always has a special flavor for me.
- I am so worthy to enjoy and make my every Sunday worth living.
- I am letting go of all the tensions and worries on Sundays.
- I am not thinking about any task or job on Sunday because it is the time for relaxation for me.
- I am making my connections stronger on Sundays with my friends and family.
Conclusion: Sunday affirmations
You have read all these affirmations, and now it is up to you how you are going to use them in your daily life. I will show you the best way and best use of them.
All you need to do is to write all these affirmations on a paper and attach them on your cupboard, bed, and everywhere you go frequently. When you feel that you want some motivation and dedication, you can give them a read! So, start working now!
If you wanna learn more about the power of manifestation in just 15 minutes per day, click here.