These are some of the best I am healthy affirmations to help you feel healthier and happier with yourself.
“An unhealthy mind, even in a healthy body, will ultimately destroy heath”
The strong connection between the body and the mind cannot be neglected. Even most diseases can be treated through thoughts and emotions. Studies show that different chemicals are produced in our bodies depending upon the different emotions of the mind.
When you are happy the chemicals produced are beneficial to the body. On the other hand, when you are sad the chemicals produced are harmful to the body.
Many experiments prove that patients were treated with sugar pills instead of real medicines and they were healthy. It happened just because of the belief. The patients had a strong belief that the medicine given to them will cure their disease, they didn’t know that they were given sugar pills instead of real medicine. That is the power of the mind.
It is often said that if you want to change your life you need to change the way you think. Studies show that people have an average of 45,000 to 51,000 thoughts per day. Eighty percent of your thoughts are negative if you fall into the average, and a majority of these happen on an unconscious level.
Affirmations help to mold thoughts. Positive affirmations help you create an attitude in life that says,” I can do it.” These affirmations help to replace negative thoughts and emotions with positive ones.
Positive health affirmations are not the replacement of medicines. Health affirmations, when repeated at regular intervals, strengthen the mind and change the direction of thoughts that help the body to attain better health.
34 I Am Healthy Affirmations:
- I love myself and I am perfectly healthy.
- Every cell in my body is health-conscious.
- With each passing day, I am getting healthier and healthier and feeling better and better.
- I avoid eating junk food. I enjoy eating healthy, nutritious food that benefits my body.
- I drink plenty of water to stay hydrated.
- I feel good as a result my body feels good. I radiate positivity.
- Every day that comes into my life brings hope, happiness, and joy.
- Today I choose to stay healthy and happy.
- I possess a healthy mind and a healthy body.
- I release all the negative thoughts associated with people and events.
- I am thankful to God that he has blessed me with a healthy life.
- I exercise daily to remain healthy.
- I am in charge of my life, I don’t allow anyone to guide me on what to do.
- Today I choose to take care of myself and my health more than anything in the world.
- I know that my health is my asset. I will be able to enjoy life if I am healthy.
- Every day brings new opportunities and joy. And I can enjoy them because of my health.
- I love being mentally and physically fit.
- Today I choose health, happiness, and love for me and all the people around me.
- I nourish my body with happy thoughts and healthy choices.
- There is a never-ending supply of positivity that flows from my mind and is absorbed in every part of my body.
- I will not allow stress or any other negative emotion to control me.
- The positivity that I feel is growing inside me will help me fight diseases like strokes, cancer, heart attack, etc.
- I listen to my body and I know what it needs.
- My health is my priority. I know that I will be able to enjoy wealth only if I have health. Otherwise, there is no use of such wealth which is spent on purchasing medicines.
- My body is powerful and knows how to heal itself.
- I don’t allow fears and doubts to bother me anymore.
- I take a deep breath and inhale out all the fears, stress, and tensions that are bothering my mind.
- I am the architect of my health; I build it with every choice I make.
- My physical and mental healths are my priority.
- My health, strength, energy, and stamina increases with every step I take.
- I believe that anyone who has health is the richest person on earth.
- I am healthy and I feel great.
- I have given up my old habits. In their place are new positive and healthy options.
- I can heal my body by using the power of my mind.
Conclusion: I Am Healthy Affirmations
Words have tremendous power over our minds, bodies, and our performance. We are constantly engaged in our internal thought processing process. We talk to ourselves and interpret our situations based on our perceptions of what is going on around us. If our self-talk is positive then we function quite well.
If our thoughts are exaggerated or negative then we may become anxious or emotional and our performance is likely to decline. Because positive thoughts lead to positive actions and with that, you can achieve positive outcomes.
If you wanna learn more about the power of manifestation, click here.